Monday, April 4, 2016

Tu (2) Oceania, Saltillo, Coahuila, México (March 28, 2016)

Elder Taylor, one of the assistants to the president, very kindly made me a paper chain so I can count the days down. He thought it was super funny. I've come to the conclusion that they spend wwwaaayyy too much time in the offices. 

Tú, tu, two, to, too, 2. I have two weeks left. I have 14 days left. I'm planning on just giving the paper chain to my companion so she can count down the months. Heh.

Jesus Manuel went to church again! His daughter in law had a car accident and he went to go visit her in the hospital Sunday morning, but he told us that he was antsy to leave because he wanted to get to church on time. But I worry about his driving because one time I saw him drive and..... it's worrisome. But he got there! And that's what counts. 

You may ask me how I feel, and I'll be honest and tell you that I forget that the time is ticking. I STILL HAVE TIME TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE MEXICAN FOOD. DON'T WORRY. 

Iiiiiiiiiiii don't have much to talk about, haha. I'm sure I'll be a Chatty Cathy when I get home.

I'm well, I'm happy, I'm working, I'm preachin'!

I love you all!

Hermana Murset

Picture:
My paper chain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment