Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Week Week (Sabinas, Coahuila, Mexico)

Oh, by the way we had a baptism. His name is Jorge Medrano. His whole family had been baptized the year before and they had been waiting vvveerrrryyyy patiently for him to take the step! He finally decided when he saw all the natural distasters and all the bad stuff going on in the world and realized that he wanted to be with his family for forever.

 He told us that he didn't want to be in the next life searching for his family and not being able to find them. He is super happy and the next day baked a cake to celebrate. It was really good. 

I'm teaching his son, Geronimo, English and I gave him an English Book of Mormon. He took it to church the other day and proudly told me that he had read the introduction. 

We almost had a tornado the other day! Our skirts were flying everywhere and we were eating dust and then we got rained on and then all of the sudden the clouds flew away and the sun was beating down on us once again. 
I don't have much time to write! But I love you all and I hope you have a great week. 
Hasta luego!
Hermana Murset

No comments:

Post a Comment