Monday, January 5, 2015

Finally Some Pictures. Happy New Year! Saltillo

Hi hi hi hi hi hi. 
     I still don't fully understand what everyone is saying when they speak to me and that makes for some really awkward situations. But this is the year that I become fluent, or somewhat fluent, in Spanish. a;dlkfjal;dkjflajf YAY. I'm looking forward to it. 
     Remember the Hermana that prayed about her husband? Well her husband came to church yesterday. Yesssss.... I pretty much had a three hour long prayer praying that he would have a change of heart. They're an awesome family. 
     Also our church time changed to 1 o clock and I love it. Except on fast Sundays, then I hate it. 
IT IS SO COLD HERE AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND. It's a wet cold and it makes me want to scream at the heavens. I use five large, thick blankets at night so I'm pretty cozy. 
     Happy New Year! This transfer I'm staying with my wonderful companion. I told her that if she left me I would die. If that doesn't show my devotion to her I don't know what will. 
     I had a Best Two Years moment the other day. Meaning I met someone who speaks English! Bah! We are going to teach her on Tuesday and I am scared out of my mind because I've never taught in English before... Wish me luck!
     I still can't believe I'm here. I still can't believe I'm going to be in Mexico the entire year of 2015. I can't believe that my Spanish is getting better every day. I can't believe that I finally understand reflexives (me, te, se, nos...). It's a miracle. The food is great, the people are great, and being a missionary is great. Great but hard. I think I might love it. Not sure yet. I'll get back to you on that one. 

     I love you all and I hope you had a very happy new year! Good luck with school, work, and family. My new year's resolutions are to do missionary work during this year. Possibly everyday. That sounds like a good goal, one that I will be able to keep.
Bye!

Pictures:
My companion being a dork. I think I'm rubbing off on her.
Graffiti near our house and me being artistic.

--
Hermana Murset



No comments:

Post a Comment