Monday, March 30, 2015

Okay, I Guess I'll Stay (In Saltillo)

I think I'm going to be in my area for forever. Meaning that I'll probably be here until the Resurrection. I think I'll just buy a house and settle down.  

Yup, you heard it! I'm staying in my area for another transfer. I had a feeling that I would. I'm being put through the refiner's fire with this area. I guess I should try to leave it better than I left it. You know, plant some flowers, spread some sunshine. That's a great idea. BUT my dearest Hermana Valerio is leaving me! She's going to a different area in Saltillo. :( Together for 5 months! We said goodbye today and it was like we were never going to see each other again. It's not like we're from the same state or anything...

Hey, I'll be here for my birthday! Hopefully these people love me so much that they'll make me a cake or something... Heh. 

I'll admit, I'm really tired. I'm sorry that these past few weeks have been so boring, but I really have nothing to tell. Other than we ran out of milk the other day so I ate beans and bread for breakfast. It was really delicious. I also was told that I'm really tan 3 times yesterday. Too bad I have a wicked farmer's tan...

I'm gonna go now, people to teach, places to walk. I love you all!

Picture:
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment