Tuesday, September 15, 2015

I Have Really Exciting News (September 7, 2015) Saltillo, Coahuila, Mexico


So apparently they put Clorox in their water here and that's why we can't drink from the tap. 
That is my super exciting news for this week. 
I also found out that I can get even MORE tan. The sun is stronger here and my skin just loves to soak it up. 

I'm going to be super honest and say that nothing really exciting or off the wall happened this week. I mean, the norm; drunk people talking to us, getting chased by dogs, eating tortillas, having a man ask me if I pluck my eyebrows, etc. 

We had a Leadership Counsel were all the zone leaders and us sister training leaders get together and we act like we know everything. Presidente Rodriguez gave us an awesome training about finding people and after the Counsel I was so excited that I went crazy like Paul from the New Testament and contacted 15+ people on my own. 

We also had an activity where the assistants hid a ton of chocolate golden coins around the outside of the chapel and we had to go find them in a certain amount of time. We all went wild and the next thing you know a bunch of 19 and 20 year old young men and women are running wild in their Sunday best looking for chocolate coins. We were a sight to see! Hermana Roberts and I didn't win, in spite of us running super fast and yelling at the elders in English to distract them and confuse them. 
We're a great team. 

I hope everything is going super well in the States! I sure do miss chedder cheese...

Anyway, I love you all and I hope you have a great week!

-Hermana Murset

Pictures:

I am just super wise sometimes.

Hermana Valerio and I united once again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment