Monday, March 7, 2016

6-1=5 (Oceania, Saltillo, Coahuila, México) March 7, 2016


Heeeeeeeeeeeeeey. 
It's not like I'm super good at math or anything, but if I count on my fingers, I only have 5 weeks left. 😲
I would start to reflect on my mission right now, but I won't do that until my last email, don't worry. 

This week went SO WELL. Goodness. I was seriously worried for our area. It seemed like the people decided that they were allergic to the sun and missionaries, so they weren't out in the street and they wouldn't open their doors. But lo and behold, they aaaaalll accepted us this week. So I'm happy. If the people are like that for the rest of my mission, I will be one happy sister.

A new assistant to the president is here. He has super long legs so beating them to contact referrals is a little more difficult. But he's cool, so I guess it's alright that we're sharing an area with them. 

The other day we went to go look for some less actives that the bishop asked us to find. We only knew their last names and when we approached the house there was a man outside. Hermana Novoa whispered "What's their last name?" and I replied "Ramos Sosa." 

She walked confidently up to the man, pointed at him in a friendly manner, and said 
"Your name is Eduardo!" 
Man, I don't know where she got the name Eduardo and he looked a little confused and I turned red and reminded her that we only knew their last names, only to hear the man reply: 
"Yeah, my name is Eduardo." 
MY COMPANION CAN READ MINDS.

Anyway. That's my experience for the week. I hope you enjoyed it.

Love you guys and all that stuff.

Hermana Murset

Pictures:
1. Maribel and Jose Manuel are two people that my companions and I found in Zarco. They got baptized on different days, but they invited us to both. They actually got baptized at the beginning of Febuary, but I just barely found the picture. They're GREAT. They're also going to invite me to eat when I leave so that I can say bye to them.
2. I said to my companion "THAT'S IT. We need a picture." So we took a selfie. I'm skinnier than normal, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment