Monday, March 7, 2016

No Hablo Ingles (Oceania, Saltillo, Coahuila, México) February 8, 2016

I don´t know how I´m going to do it when I get home because I can´t figure out how to speak English. Sure, I speak it with American missionaries, but we seem to have created our own mix of Spanish and English. If I´m right, that happened to the Nephites one time. 

I don´t have a lot of time to write! We went to write in the morning but the church´s server was dowwwnn. So we went and did other stuff and then came back. So I have to do it quick!

This week was a pretty good one. We found 3 "escogidos" (golden investigators). They are awesome and all of them went to church. Our other investigator, Cruz Javier, was fasting for the first time. But I think he got a little confused because he showed up to church and looked like he had just rolled out of bed. He said "This fasting thing is hard! I didn´t even brush my teeth or shower so that I wouldn´t drink water. I don´t know how you people do this..." Bahahahahaha.... I was dying. 

I´m goooood. I´m starting to get a little freaked out when people ask me how much time I have in the mission. Everytime they ask me what I´m going to do afterwards my companion says "SHE´S GONNA GET MARRIED." And then that causes a riot and I can´t explain that boys are gross.

Anyway. I love you all! I hear that it´s snowing over there. Weeee! Have fun with that.

Hermana Murset

No comments:

Post a Comment