Monday, March 7, 2016

!Qúe Frío! (Oceania, Saltillo, Coahuila, México) January 25, 2016

"¡Que frio!" Is my companion's favorite phrase. It means "How cold!" 
Our house is super cold.

Hello hello hello! Here I am in Oceania, workin' hard and teachin' people. You know, the normal stuff. I am currently seated next to my companion, Hermana Novoa. She's from El Salvador and she's awesome. We set goals, and then we KEEP them. Woo! The internet cafe is like, one minute from our house, so I'm super happy. We're in the mission president's ward, so that's weird. And we share the area with the assistants. And when I mean share the area, I mean that we find them in the streets and sometimes we have to run to contact a referral before they contact them first. It's fun.

Other than that, this week has been pretty normal. Nothing wild has happened. I don't have to travel anymore! So that's pretty nice. The only excited thing was that I had a dream that I was really good friends with Harrison Ford (Han Solo) and that he accepted to hear the missionary lessons. 

Life is super exciting.

I'll be super honest and say that I have nothing super wow to tell you, soooooooooooooo...... I hope that you are well and I hope that you're not freezing too much. Right now I'm in a short sleeved shirt. They say that it's going to get really cold, but they've been saying that for 2 weeks now. 
I always talk about the weather.

Anyway, I love you all tons and I hope that you have a fantastic week! 
I will leave you without a picture because I didn't take any... oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment