Thursday, November 5, 2015

Cambios (October 26, 2015) Saltillo, Coahuila, Mexico

Hello hello hello.
TRANSFERS ARE HEERREEE. I'm staying in my area, so that's pretty normal. Hermana Roberts and Hermana Cano are leaving me :( I've been telling them all morning that I'm going to feel so alone without them. But my companion is going to be Hermana Mis, the mission's nurse, and she's awesome. But I admit, I'm going to miss my two companions. 

The investigator that decided that I was the Virgen Mary has now decided that Hermana Roberts and I are "Mili" and "Pili." According to him, they are two drops of water that look a lot a like................. He's great.

Also, I am 99% sure that we taught the first lesson to some of the members of Saltillo's biggest gang. It was really spiritual, actually. 

Yeah.... this week was preeetttyy normal. Besides the fact that we got caught in the middle of Hurricane Patricia. We were walking to the chapel to go to a baptism and we almost got washed away. We just got super wet and Hermana Cano (who already had larangitis) got a fever the next day. It was really wild and we didn't know it was a hurricane until we had already gotten soaked by it! And we were wondering why it was so windy and wet all of the sudden...

I AM SO SAD. There is a certian member family here that I love and they had a kitten that I loved. I broke the strong suggestion to NOT pick up animals and I would play with it and hold it all the time. It's name was Pelusha. I was going to take a picture with it today but when we got to the house they told me that it had been stolen. I almost cried and my companions thought I was faking it until I went and bought a whole bunch of Cheetos and ate comfort food while moping on the couch. :( We shall see each other again someday, Pelusha!!!

Well, that's enough about me. 

I love you all!

Pictures:
My lovely zone. Some of them are making weird faces. That's how they look in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment