Sunday, August 2, 2015

HiBye (June 22, 2015) Sabinas, Coahuila, Mexico

HELLO GOODBYE.

Just kidding I'm going to write a little bit more. I don't have much time because in... 20 minutes I'm off to Saltillo to pick up my child. Yes, I'm going to be a mother. MEANING that I am going to train. Don't worry, I'm not actually going to have a child. Anyway, I'm off to Saltillo to welcome her and then I'm returning to Sabinas. 

Last night one of the assistants to the president called me and of course I knew what it was for (the president told me I was going to train like a month ago) and he told me "Your branch president called us a little bit ago. He has called you to be the relief society president of your branch!" And I just said "Uuuuuhhhhhh..........." Then he said just kidding and got really serious and said "Hermana Murset, you have been called to be a trainer." Then he went off to tell me that I'm going to be one of the biggest influences to this new missionary and that I shouldn't MESS UP. Ha. That didn't scare me or anything. 

Anyway. I'm a mom now. The missionary culture is really weird. The first time somebody asked me who my "mamá" was I replied "Carolyn Murset." 

I gotta go. 
Love you all!

Hermana Murset

No comments:

Post a Comment